Trump has COVID!

Trump is said to have tested negative just before Tuesday’s debate. And Biden took a rapid test this morning and he is negative for the virus.

Given that it was his Chief of Staff that said his symptoms are “mild”, I think they’re actually significantly worse. Meadows is likely lying out his ass to try to make this look like it’s not a big deal.

Pah-dum-PAH!

It’s still a bit early to tell if Biden got it though, isn’t it? This article isn’t completely clear on the average span between exposure and a positive test if the virus was contracted. It does say that in the days between contracting the virus and showing symptoms a false negative is very possible. With trump’s sputum-spewing performance at the debate, that hall must have been one giant petri dish.

It’s payback time. We’ve been presidentially harassed for nearly 4 years now.

Perhaps Trump’s doctors should be looking into some kind of disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And there is probably a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, you know? They should look into this cleaning of Trump’s lungs by injecting disinfectant.

Or maybe Trump’s doctors could look into bringing light inside his body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. Because the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that’s pretty powerful.

Anyway, I’ve heard people say these things, so they must be true.

It took her four years, but Clinton has her revenge. Deepest Deep State serial killer in existence. /s

“[The virus] affects virtually nobody.”

Trump is a virtual nobody!

Currently I am in Florida - no stars/planets visible.

Vanity Fair reports the short-fingered vulgarian is coughing and feverish.

He’ll be in the Pleasant Land of Counterpane for a while.

I seriously doubt Trump is faking this. The last thing he wants is to appear weak in public. Sure he constantly lies and denies, but that’s because he wants to reshape the truth. He’s made an entire career out of bulldozing anything that gets in his way, and never considers the consequences. He’s going to reshape this as “I’ve always supported fighting COVID,” make up shit to support his statements, and accuse his opponents of spreading lies.

I"m predicting a tweet along the lines of

“Nobody knew how serious this disease is. I’m going to tell you something that is surprising, something that you probably didn’t know… Wearing masks is a good thing. I’m going to be signing an executive order banning anyone from being within 15 feet of me without a mask.”

Hey, where’s the “sarcasm” tag?

:wink:

Apparently she got COVID because she can’t resist “hugging and kissing” cops and soldiers.

I guess the likelihood of Trump getting a Mussolini send-off went down, so that’s probably a good thing.

Probably.

“things happen”. Wow, what have I been missing at these rallies?!

Ambitious much?

Also, while you’re up, could you wish me up a pony?

What’s the big deal here? Trump has told us 99% of Covid cases are totally harmless…

Now news that Senator Mike Lee tests positive for Covid. It’s suddenly taking down high-profile Repubs like a row of dominoes.

I’ll try, but “wish in one hand…” well, bottom line is you’ll probably have better luck filling the other hand.