■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■[/color]

Anna decides it time for Lisa to breed with Tyler & Diana & the 5th Column stage a coup against her. I’ll be damned if V actually get’s reneweed for a 3rd season, but in the event it does the thread title still stands. Just pretent I used “series” in the British sense.

I want one of those Immolation Guns.

Interesting ending, Clone!Lisa going all Praying Mantis on Tyler was unexpected (please Og DONT let this be a dream sequence…), Diana getting spiked was predictable, Ryan’s daughter doing the Blissthing smacks too much of the “Magic Child” crap from the original “V” series that I thought I had thankfully burned from my mind ages ago, however it was unexpected to have her be Anna Lite and go all patricidal on Ryan

I predict that Clone!Lisa will be relegated to baby factory duty and disposed of when she has served her purpose and cranked out the LisaTylerLizard tadpoles, and Ryan’s daughter will be groomed as the new Lizard Queen, she shows the ruthlessness that Anna prizes

Original!Lisa will probably find some way of escaping and try to kill mommy, probably fail again

Nice to finally see an unskinned “V” finally as well, looked a tad too Giger-esque, too “Xenomorphy” (is so a word!..)

The head lizard lady sure reminds me of Servalan from Blake’s 7

Well, despite the brief happiness of Tyler’s painful and stupid death (“I want to know if you’re from an invading lizard race…but oooh, nookie!” the season and probably the series ends on what can only be called a Stone Cold Bummer.

Yeah, but Tyler’s final moments made up for a lot of things. And Marc Singer, the moment I saw his name flash across the television, I cheered.

Hmm, maybe I posted in the wrong thread?..

Interesting ending, Clone!Lisa going all Praying Mantis on Tyler was unexpected (please Og DONT let this be a dream sequence…), Diana getting spiked was predictable, Ryan’s daughter doing the Blissthing smacks too much of the “Magic Child” crap from the original “V” series that I thought I had thankfully burned from my mind ages ago, however it was unexpected to have her be Anna Lite and go all patricidal on Ryan

I predict that Clone!Lisa will be relegated to baby factory duty and disposed of when she has served her purpose and cranked out the LisaTylerLizard tadpoles, and Ryan’s daughter will be groomed as the new Lizard Queen, she shows the ruthlessness that Anna prizes

Original!Lisa will probably find some way of escaping and try to kill mommy, probably fail again

Nice to finally see an unskinned “V” finally as well, looked a tad too Giger-esque, too “Xenomorphy” (is so a word!..)

Unexpected how? We saw her mother do the exact same thing with a soldier-drone, right down to pushing Tyler’s face away. The secret worldwide conspiracy thing was a bit out of left field though. We didn’t see what happened to Chad, did we? And Science Boy was nowhere to be found. I really hate that every potential PR blunder ends up working in the Visitors’ favour. I miss the “Nazi occupation” allegory from the original. And willing human collaborators. There are so many potential plots that get missed out on by their absence. It’s a shame we probally won’t get to see how any of this plays out. Especially Erica’s now that she really has nothing to lose. Oh, and speaking or Erica she passed up the perfect chance to kill Anna after Lisa failed. Yes, it would’ve been very public and possibly gotten her killed herself, but Diana would’ve been able to carryout her coup. Even if Diana had ulterior plans Erica truly belived that the coup was the best plan. It makes no sense that she wasn’t willing to sacrifice herself.

Okay, I’m not really sure how I ended up creating two different threads. :confused: This was doesn’t even have a post in the OP other than the red V. Could a mod merge the threads please?

Fifty ways to kill your mother
Just flick up your tail, Gail…

I watched Tyler’s “death” twice on my DVR. He’s subtly breathing, most obviously around his neck. I think it looked a bit too obvious to just be a mistake. If it gets renewed, they’ve left themselves an out to bring him back.

Overall, this has been my favorite show to hate. The bad science, the ludicrous plot holes, all made it quite a. Enjoyable experience for me. I wouldn’t miss an episode.

I think my favorite lapse in judgment is when they know Ryan has betrayed them to Anna… and they keep meeting in the same crappy basement. I would have at least moved down the block!

Wait, forgot to add my favorite part from this episode. Their plan hinges on forcing Lisa into shooting Anna, because otherwise she’d be too well defended. So Anna’s first order of business is to stand up and give a speech in front of a crowd of humans, any number of which could have been armed with guns or the fancy V immolation gun. The 5th Column has already shown their willingness to die for the cause. 10 guys with machine guns could have ended her right there.

None of the crowd around Diana noticed Anna walking up to her?

Certainly a lot happened this episode:
Diana, Ryan, and Tyler (probably) dead
Humans blissed
Lisa imprisoned
Project Ares

Brian

Merged two threads.

One issue with the “unskinned” Lizards…

the unskinned V body seems to have more volume to it than the Meatbag/Skinned V’s, most V’s do not seem to be obese, so how does the unskinned V body fit inside the human skin?

I see a few options;

1; the V’s have the ability to inflate their body when stressed/threatened, much like the common pufferfish, the unskinned V we saw was displaying a threat/defense display

2; the V skeleton has the ability to collapse in on itself to allow skinning

3; the V’s “borrowed” the Compression Field technology from the Raxicoricapalipitorians (Slitheen) and found a way to fix the “gas exchange” problem (haven’t seen V’s farting on screen…)

4; It’s just a show, I should really just relax…

CloneLisa is OrgLisa - realCloneLisa is in the prison - this is clearly setup by Joshua (why didn’t I just kill the queen egg with the rapid aging thing) bringing in the Lisa - the reason the realCloneLisa was unhappy at Tyler’s death was because ‘she had just enough of realLisa’s memories’ to care.

Erica should have killed Anna (and died in the process) - but that wouldn’t allow for what they are setting up for season 3 (should it be renewed) - and to hell if I’m going outside during BlissTime - she is clearly ‘not of the body’ at that point.

I think I called that Hybrid would be very specail and likely to be the next Queen - and Ryan had to die (dear god, he’d really really better be really dead this time) - as his role was pretty much done with.
Overall, predictable, but enjoyable - hoping they keep it going and keep the pace a bit better next season - which really should be the end.

He’s a V! He stole the DNA and stuff!

Interesting theory. It would explain why “Lisa” apparently didn’t kill Tyler when she could’ve done so with ease. I’m a little disappointed at how easy it was for the clone to mentally mature enough to fake out either Anna or Tyler. Just once I’d like to rapid aging done so that while you still get a mature adult withing hours of birth it has the mental capacity of an infant or even a toddler. Granted it wouldn’t fit this plot and would look very strange onscreen, but it sure would be funny to watch.

I vote for a combination of 2 and 4. It’s a hell of a lot easier to imagine the V stuffs down into a people sack than it is to figure out how a 180lb man can become a 400lb werewolf…

I can’t believe that it took this long for a really good episode this season. Now I really don’t want it to get canceled, though it may very well. Perhaps they’d do a post-series mini-series like in the 80s? If not, it’s a hell of a cliff-hanger.

I’m happy they seem to have killed Tyler off either way, though. God he was annoying.