What if Hillary took one for the team?

Well, you see, some staffers at the DNC felt that Hillary would be a better president than Bernie. So they started talking amongst themselves, seeing that Bernie was way behind but not dropping out, and wondered if there was anything they could do to get his support to collapse. Maybe question his Jewish faith, maybe imply that he was an atheist to make someone’s Southern Baptist peeps not want to vote for Bernie.

Then they didn’t do any of those things.

So yep, totally rigged. :rolleyes:

Excellently put.

I think you need to cite whatever evidence you have for Hillary’s failing health so we can have an intelligent, fact based, discussion on the subject.

As with similar threads of the past, I believe you’ll decline to do so.

Bernie is super-duper awesome.
Bernie lost.
Therefore, the primaries were rigged.
Q.E.D.

Hillary’s been running for president since releasing Living History in 2003. Even if her doctor told her she was guaranteed to drop dead January 21, 2017, there’s no way she’s dropping out.

I think we’ve moved past any resentment over Sanders’ loss. It’s the Trump people who are making the “Hillary cheats” claims now.

Why? Well, they pretty much have to, don’t they? Trump is losing and has been all along. He’s losing so badly that the OP admits that even if Clinton quit, Trump would probably still lose.

Do Trump supporters want to admit they backed a loser? Does Trump want to admit he is a loser? No.

So they’re claiming Clinton must be cheating. She’s not winning the election, she’s stealing it. Trump would be winning in a fair election.

There’s no evidence of this, of course. And it doesn’t make any sense. But it’s comforting to people who are scared and confused because they don’t understand what’s happening.

WHY WON’T YOU SAY “RADICAL ISLAM”?!?!?!?!?!

eta:WHY DOES THIS BOARD AUTOCORRECT TO LOWERCASE?!?!?!

Did you hear that her foundation is the primary funding source for ISIS? People are saying…

That plus the Democrats today are like the Republicans from before the 1980s.

You are soooo banned from North Korea.

With Hillary having a very good shot at winning, why back down? Would be foolish, IMHO unless she really was too sick to continue.

We have health reports on Hillary Clinton. Here is her physician letter. It doesn’t read like a note from a 12 year old. A Letter From Hillary Clinton’s Doctor - The New York Times

Trump’s letter in contrast is a joke. We don’t have a solid grip on his medical history. I’ll quote myself:

We know less about Trump’s health or finances than any major Presidential candidate in modern history. He is hiding a lot IMHO.

What it could be found that by high pressure fracking, the BS of certain individual members the GOP could be turned into a semi-renewable cheap source of energy?
Would you encourage that “tiny percentage” of the GOP to take the nozzle for the team?

I’ve been using this argument with people who hate Hillary.

Me: Well, I’m not happy about it but I’m voting for Hillary.
Them: Did you know that she has failing health?
Me: AWESOME, so my vote for Hillary might actually be a vote for Tim Kaine? I’m gonna vote for her twice.

Well, this plan of yours to help out the Democratic Party(unexpected as it was coming from your quarter) doesn’t seem to be a good idea in the long run, does it? Doe you have any more ideas to defeat the Republicans this fall, our newfound Democratic ally?

ActuallyHEREis an article thats mentioning “whispers” among democrats.

The Washington Free Beacon? That may be an unimpeachable non-partisan source, I don’t know, having never heard of them. What else we got here…ah!..“Hillary Clinton’s Pneumonia Spread to Campaign Staffers”. Mmmm, yes. Quite.

Here is another articlewhere Kaine says and talks like the HE was at the top of the ticket.

And supposedly Obama and other top democrats are already creating a plan B.

So maybe I wasnt so far off?

Barack Obama wasn’t mentioned in that story once. Where have you read that he’s part of creating a Plan B?

Not that often I am offered a citation source with the opportunity to contribute to the “Hillary for Prison” fund. Very droll!

The article points out that the DNC would have to choose her replacement which as people have stated, should be Bernie Sanders.

Which people?