[QUOTE=liberty3701]
It’s not about talking to her. It’s about thinking of her, referring to her like she was a human being and not a piece of ass.
[/QUOTE]
No, I get it. We’ve been friends for over three years, treating her nicely and getting to know her isn’t an issue at this point. Your point is well taken but not relevant at the stage of the game where I’ve traded recipes with her mom.
[QUOTE=anu-la1979]
Also if she’s in her late 20s chances are high she’s probably husband hunting, anyway.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, she is. I get what you’re saying, she’s shopping serious and since she’d never really shop for a white boy at this point, she’s not buying in my section of the store at all, even if she was window-shopping there earlier in the game. I guess I can accept that. Dang!
[QUOTE=anu-la1979]
Maybe you should try someone unattached and mature whose Persianness is just one aspect of a whole you really enjoy-rather than trying to get with her to click off a box on your foreign chick list. Because to me, that’s what your OP sort of reeks of.
[/QUOTE]
My OP is meant to explain that I’ve successfully overcome these barriers before, not that there’s some sort of collection going on.
[QUOTE=Jodi]
An engaged piece of ass who, since she has failed to surrender the pink, must be wearing a cultural chastity belt that the OP’er will be able to spring as soon as he discovers that super-secret thing that makes Persian wimmens rip off their panties.
[/QUOTE]
Seriously, everyone I’ve told about this who has anything to say on the matter just sort of sighs and says, “Persian? No chance, dude.” If I think it’s a cultural thing it’s because that seems to be the consensus, including input from this other friend of mine who married a Persian guy. I’m just wondering what I can do about it.
[QUOTE=Cervaise]
if you can fill your mind with thoughts of her body draped in endless chains of gold finery, you might be able to distract her, and thus have a shot at spearing that bitch. Give it a try and report back.
[/QUOTE]
Your wisdom is boundless. I will name our first child after you.
For all who think I’m a crazy: I’m still waiting for someone to claim firsthand knowledge either way. Aha! See? Sound of crickets. I am so not imagining this issue. 