What's the trick to Persian girls?

[QUOTE=Zebra]
I know the trick to Persian girls.

I will trade that info for the trick to any of the following girls.

Girls who use the name Anaamika on message boards
[/QUOTE]

Sullen moodiness. Gets them every time.

An unusual people are the Persians
They make love all day
In the usual way
And save the night
For perversions

I don’t remember the author.

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]
No, I get it. We’ve been friends for over three years, treating her nicely and getting to know her isn’t an issue at this point. Your point is well taken but not relevant at the stage of the game where I’ve traded recipes with her mom.
[/QUOTE]
No, you don’t get it. I’m not trying to help you get the girl. What I’m trying to say is that the way you talked about her in your OP was pretty misogynistic.

[Quote=Jodi]
What, don’t you read your own posts?
[/quote]

Yeah, I meant everyone I’ve talked to in the real world. Not on the internets.

[QUOTE=liberty3701]
No, you don’t get it. I’m not trying to help you get the girl. What I’m trying to say is that the way you talked about her in your OP was pretty misogynistic.
[/QUOTE]

Well why didn’t you just say that my taking a moment to objectify my friend sexually is reflective of a hatred of women? I don’t agree. I can talk about wanting to tap my friend’s perfect ass without hating anything. If someone reads “hates women” into that then that’s their baggage, not mine.

I see you baby, tappin’ that ass, tappin’ that ass.

(If you are blessed enough to have never heard the song, then you won’t get the reference)

Okay, my sincerest apologies for the insinuation then. Everything else I say still stands, though. She’s probably husband hunting-unless you approach her like husband potential she’s not going to go for it. If you don’t want to get married, kiss it goodbye.

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]
Well why didn’t you just say that my taking a moment to objectify my friend sexually is reflective of a hatred of women? I don’t agree. I can talk about wanting to tap my friend’s perfect ass without hating anything. If someone reads “hates women” into that then that’s their baggage, not mine.
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm…

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]
extracted my share of Indian/Greek/Chinese girls out from under their daddys’ noses
[/quote]

[Quote=Grossbottom]
liberating that ass
[/quote]

[Quote=Grossbottom, post 1]
Persian girls…Indian/Greek/Chinese girls…This baby…to scoring with Persian girls
[/quote]
Emphasis added.

Emphasis added.

I don’t care if you want to have sexual relations with her. Maybe you don’t actually think this way, but it sounds like you only view this woman as a sexual object instead of a person. So, you may want to be more careful about how you talk about her if you truly do view her as more than a piece of ass.

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]
Lo, my hope springs eternal.
[/QUOTE]

sigh

OK, let’s try being blunt.

Ethnicity does not matter. This girl is leading you on because she likes the attention and enjoys your desperation. She. Is. Not. Into. You. Suck it up and deal with it. Go chase someone else and stop wasting your time.

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]
Yeah, I meant everyone I’ve talked to in the real world. Not on the internets.
[/QUOTE]

And I meant everyone you’ve talked to in the real world, not on the internet, so why did you respond by talking about Anu-la? THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM WOULD KNOW tell you that you have zero chance with this girl. Since you say they’d know, seems like that would be the end of the discussion. Is there any way to get this girl? “People who would know” and Magic 8 Ball say NO.

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]

…extracted my share of Indian/Greek/Chinese girls out from under their daddys’ noses

[/QUOTE]

What is a typical ‘share’? If I’m entitled to a few extra Indian, Greek or Chineese girls, I want to be sure I collect.

[QUOTE=Aesiron]
Sullen moodiness. Gets them every time.
[/QUOTE]

Hey, fuck you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for that, I’m goin’ with Zebra.

[QUOTE=Translucent Daydream]
I have a Persian student worker. She says she won’t date white guys, but has never explained it to any of us. She isn’t particularly religious or anything. It seems to be a cultural preference I suppose.
[/QUOTE]

Wait…aren’t Persians/Iranians considered Caucasians? They’re not Arabs/Semitic. I know race is a construct, but saying Persians aren’t white seems like splitting even more hairs than usual.

Sailboat

This strikes me as a shallow view. There’s not a “trick” to any identifiable group of people. I always thought that was the thing that keeps us bothering to talk to each other. Maybe she’s just a little eeped out by someone spending time with her in order to idly poke at what her “trick” is.

But that’s just the thing! If she’d just let him have his idle poke, he’d stop bothering her!

[QUOTE=r4nd0mNumb3rs]
<snip>
If you want to know what I think you should do, I think you should not pursue her. Be her friend and flirt with her all you want, but it’s not cool to go after somebody else’s woman, whether you succeed or not.
[/QUOTE]
(bolding mine)

Sez who? It’s always up to the woman to say no, and a guy can pursue all he cares to.
Them’s the rules.

[QUOTE=Grossbottom]
No, I get it. We’ve been friends for over three years . . .
[/QUOTE]

There’s your problem. It has nothing to do with culture, you’re simply on the “friend” ladder. Since you’re a friend, she can be flirty without consequence because for her you’re about as sexual as a teddy bear (shuttup, Plushies, don’t want to hear from you). Might as well forget about getting her to see you as a beddable male at this point. Ain’t gonna happen if it hasn’t already.

The one outside chance you’ve got is to be blunt, state your intentions openly, or make an unmistakable move like moving to intimate distance and trying to kiss her. Face the high probability that you’ll lose the relationship completely if she really isn’t that into you. If you’re willing to take that risk, then there’s a very, very small chance that it’ll work out.

Otherwise, she’ll cut you out of her life, and if my experience and that of my other male friends is anything to judge by, will be riding some other guy like a bronco buster a couple of weeks to a month after you stop sucking up all her time. He’ll probably be some jerk that you’ll hate with a visceral violence. She may or may not initiate another ring return due to finding a penis to play with.

[QUOTE=scotandrsn]
Obviously your experience with this population is limited if you have not once realized there is a huge segment of it that does not wish to be associated with modern connotations of Iran, for a variety of reasons.
[/QUOTE]
Yes…I know someone from Iran who refuses to go by anything but his initials. Everything but ultra official documents only get his initials.

He’s a good guy. Has an awfully bad temper though.

[QUOTE=John Carter of Mars]
(bolding mine)
Sez who? It’s always up to the woman to say no, and a guy can pursue all he cares to.
Them’s the rules.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=r4nd0mNumb3rs]
But like I already said, what you’re trying to do is not cool. **But that’s my opinion. ** You can do whatever you want.
[/QUOTE]

Hey if you two want to chase married and/or engaged women, more power to you. Just make sure the husband/fiance doesn’t find out, because I don’t think they’d appreciate that.

Clearly, you have no salt.

[QUOTE=Sailboat]
Wait…aren’t Persians/Iranians considered Caucasians? They’re not Arabs/Semitic. I know race is a construct, but saying Persians aren’t white seems like splitting even more hairs than usual.

Sailboat
[/QUOTE]

It’s not that Persians aren’t white, but that most whites aren’t Persian. Heck, it still strikes me odd that Hispanics aren’t considered white by many people.