Who's missing that you really want to see on the Board?

I’m still around, just not posting much.

Thanks for the update. Sometimes, life circumstances (which include the format of a favorite message board) change. I’m just glad she’s still with us.

I hope @Spice_Weasel is okay. She hasn’t posted for a couple of months.

Glad to hear you are okay.

Yikes! I hope so, too.

And has anyone heard from @Annie-Xmas since the pandemic began? I think she posted from libraries, but I’d have thought there was at least a little time when she might have done that.

I also miss @Una_Persson .

Nothing from Annie at all. That doesn’t seem good. I believe her part of NJ got hit by COVID pretty hard in the beginning.

I only met her the one time, but she was good people.

Una is doing very well. We communicate off board. I’d be very surprised if she were to post here again.

Not reading the thread again, so the old names have already been posted: matt_mcl, Scylla, RueDeDay, UnaPersson… a few whose names elude me.

@bibliophage has been inactive for months

~Max

I’ve been watching for @Annie-Xmas as well.
It’s past time she could figure out how to get here or get to a computer.
I’m worried.

I miss @dropzone . I know where he is.
But I miss his offerings here.
He was always so cryptic and way off what the thread was about. He made me laugh because of that.
I hope he gets better and can soon post.
Crossed fingers.

As soon as the Buddy system was suggested in the dropzone thread, it was Annie that I thought of. I share your concern.

j

I have only been perusing the SD very infrequently over the past 10 years, after being somewhat active early on in the millennium and I always looked out for Polycarp’s liberal, christian views. Could you possibly inform me as to the circumstances of his passing

Here is the thread about his passing:

I still miss him. :frowning_face:

Me too. He was one of the good ones.

Thank you Sunny_Daze

@cmyk was shown as logged in today but hasn’t posted in over a year.

I miss Matt_MCL.

Boo!

I’m still around, mostly haunting / lurking now-a-days.

I will say I’ve recently hung out with @Spice_Weasel, her hubby, @Least_Original_User_Name_Ever and his gal over the summer (and we all talk regularly) and they all seem to be doing wonderfully. Some of the best people I know…