Why does my girlfriend spend so much time here

I think she should post here MORE! I think your relationship is cutting into her Doping time.

Yes, I know that, which is why I said “if this is true”.

We always make judgments here and base opinions on one-sided stories. I see no reason to not continue the trend just because the other party is a member here. If everything the OP has said is accurate and she doesn’t “let” him post here but her board habit is ruining their relationship and she doesn’t allow him to talk about it, etc… she’s an asshole and he should leave her.

If she wants to come in here and dispute anything that he has said, let her. Otherwise, hooray snap judgments!

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

(Nice pun)

|Win.

if it is, I’m packing up and moving to bakersfeild in hopes of finding her available soon :slight_smile:

I don’t know about that, but for non-D/s relationships it can simply apply to lousy timing. Why did my father spring problematic conversations on my mother just when they had switched off the lights to sleep (now that I think about it, it may be because it’s the only time she’d shut up, see next question)? Why does my mother have no time-based filter betwen her brain and her mouth, leading her to say whatever she wants to share the instant she thinks about it, whether we are cooking lunch, parking the car or trying to convince a 3yo to put the right shoe on the right foot? I don’t know, but maybe what needs work in the OP’s case is the timing. “Not now, honey” is fine so long as it doesn’t become “never, honey”.

Insecure men are such a pant load. My advice is just keep doing what your doing and the problem will take care of itself.

I, for one, think it’s a serious post, but nothing will come of this thread. That guy’s not checking in again.

I’ll place a bet on…Shot From Guns. And a side bet on Guinastasia just to be different.

3.) It’s Opal!

I also place my bet the gf is Guinastasia. Could be this is really a hoax, but may as well have fun with it.

Am I the only one thinking “stalker”? I mean, he can’t talk to her, so he posts cryptic shit where she might see it and respond. Its passive-aggressive, sure, but why should we assume there’s a real relationship here?

Maybe he’s out buying a keyboard with the capital letters feature enabled. :wink:

If the OP wasn’t talking about a girlfriend, I’d think it might be your husband! But he has an account already, doesn’t he? And I think you’d marry someone with better grammar.

There’s no way we can help this person until we get some much needed information.

So, how big are her boobs?

Great post/username combo (Hades, not beowulff).

It is most certainly not me, but I am available. I spent so much time with RandMcNally over the years that I may as well just marry into the family anyway. So, come on down!

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Sonic?

:smiley:

Join ussssssssss…Get on with it and felch a goat already. Then all will be revealed.

you have a pm