Help me be all cool and ass-kicky

Is that what I’ve been doing wrong all these years? Holding my cat upside-down instead of sideways??

Well that’s officially the best visual I’ve had all week - a woman waddling around trying to spell her name…unless she has better muscle control than I do…

I’ve got a cat, his name’s Raymond. He can kick ass like nobody’s business.

Oh, and I have GOT to draw all this stuff… Codpiece indeed…:smiley:

And I have a pic of my cat…somewhere.

Your codpiece must have a detachable merkin if you want to reach that level of cool.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/298460/LooksLikeCool.jpg

Here is the pic of me looking pretty damn coool, if I do say so myself.

Roll on the balls of your feet when you walk.

Cultivate a wordless cool stare.

Dress in shades of a single color (at one time; dressing in a single color all the time will simplify your life but limit your options.)

Avoid black; anyone can do black (but very few should).

Develop a devastating warm laugh and smile for contrast.

Learn to lower your voice half an octave.

ooooo I’ll hold your codpeice…if I can ride you…er…ride your motorcycle…unless you’re a girl, then never mind. :smiley:

nope…when you illustrate you need to hold the cat/gun sideways with the butt of the gun outwards. That could also work with the cat. Wear gloves with that one though.

–==Mike==–

Topaz, have you learned nothing? Sideways, hold the gun (or cat) sideways

Knee-high shiny black boots. With stiletto heels, if you can walk in them. (Personally, I can’t. Which is why I have settled for being a happy geek. That, and the fact that GeekWear is so much more comfy.)

[ul][li]Cool illustration. Even has the Mickey Mouse* pants. Hobbes would be proud.[/li][li]It is cool to hold the gun properly…‘cos those sideways-gun-holdin’ muther lovers ain’t gonna look cool no more when you’ve got them bleeding all over the sidewalk.[/li]I don’t know about cat holdin’.[/ul]

If you are going to replace the gun with a cat, you should hold it with both hands.
Unless it’s a very small cat, or you have very large hands.

That’s good advice. And make sure it’s a house cat and not a lynx. I tried to hold a lynx…once…

Maybe you should have tried with a dead lynx. Or at least a heavily sedated one. That might make it easier.

To avoid any confusion, I’d suggest that instead of a cat, Topaz replace the gun with cucumber. They’re far less likely to scratch, and they’re good in sandwiches

Oh, so a cucumber is the same as a declawed cat?

No, because the cat can still bite. So, in terms of dangerousness, a cucumber is the same as a TOOTHLESS declawed cat (unless you’re allergic). However, cucumbers are smaller and less awkward to hold.
Kn(resident expert on comparing animals and produce)ckers

Is that what I’ve been doing wrong? Only declawed cats taste good in sandwiches? Damn.

Hehe…

You might want to shave it, too. If not, the ensuing hairball might get your cause of death listed as “terminal irony”.