More Jokes

What’s the difference between an airplane and the United States? The airplane’s right wing isn’t trying to crash it out of spite.

I just edited it. With hindsight, I should have just reposted it - maybe as a reply to acknowledge the original post.

True. Rules are rules, for good reason, IMHO. Next time we’ll be sure to acknowledge such edits up front. It’s all good.

Why did the programmer get stuck in the shower for 3 days?

He read the instructions on the shampoo label: “lather, rinse, repeat”.

The kid that used to bully me at school still takes my lunch money.

On the other hand, he makes great Subway sandwiches.

Give a man a duck, and he’ll eat for a night.

Teach a man to duck, and he’ll avoid low-flying objects.

Can older adults be circumcised?

Or is there a cut off date ?

I once dated a woman who was with the Sandinistas. She was the guerilla my dreams.

Huh, what a coinkydink…

I was set up on a blind date (by Jane Goodall), and she ended up being the gorilla my dreams.

In my defense, I just made that up, and all my jokes are now dad jokes.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm all night. Light a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

There wasn’t any. That’s why it was a mod note and not a warning. This is exactly how we have always moderated this rule.

Correct.

You have also already been told to take any further comments to ATMB. Intentionally ignoring moderator instructions is also a warnable offense. Take any further discussion of this to ATMB or you will receive a warning here.

Mod note to all of you. The next one to argue moderation in this thread will get an official warning.

Now keep the jokes coming.

But what if I made a joke about it???

What kind of car does Jesus drive? A Christler.

How did Jesus stay in shape? Crossfit.

I thought he came of his father’s Accord

It’d better make me laugh–or at least smile. Seriously, I am enjoying this thread.

This did not happen. How dare you. :angry:

Better go with the smile: Hari Seldom laughs.

How many moderators does it take to change a lightbulb?
[This post violates our community standards and has been removed]

I’d have thought Him a Buick man

No need to worry about the lightbulb… the darkness has been cornfielded.

Q: How did a Slovenian college dropout, nude model, and gold digger-at-large become an organized crime boss’ moll, living in the White House?

A: Blow by blow, baby!

(stolen from a comment today in the Washington Post)