NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

It’s too darn hot.

Yeah man, but it’s a dry heat!

Jesus, why didn’t they just build this place on the surface of the f***** sun?

Not as hot as the summer of '88 when the chickens laid fried eggs and the babies cried sawdust.

The birds in the desert eat only flesh, and there is no wind.

“What is it, Major Lawrence, that attracts you personally to the desert?”

“It’s clean.”

To Theodore Roosevelt: You are like the Wind and i Like the Lion. You form the tempest, The sand stings my eyes and the ground is in parched. I roar in defiance but you do not hear. But between us there is a difference. I like the Lion must remain in my place, but you like the wind, will never know yours.(Signed) Mulai Ahmed Mohammed el Raisuli the Magnificent, Lord of the Rif, Sultan to the Berbers

[to a portrait of Kennedy] When they look at you, they see what they want to be. When they look at me, they see what they are.

Look to the rainbow.
Follow the fellow who follows a dream.

Come back! Come back! Don’t go without me! Please come back!

I can’t come back! I don’t know how this thing works! Goodbye, everybody!

Henry’s got our orders. We can go home.

We follow orders, son. We follow orders or people die. It’s that simple.

-“BB”-

… you’re not a civilian, Colonel, you’re in the army. You have no rights to an attorney. You have no right to remain silent. And if you don’t cooperate, I may have to put you in jail, and that would make me feel bad.

You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain’t gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right.

See, you’ve got a chain, I would at least make it a gold chain. That’s just off the top of my head.

Off with her head!

I thought you were in the brig.

Yeah? Well if you ever pull another suckhead play like that the only thing that’s gonna beat you to the brig are the headlights of the ambulance your on.”

P-p-p-pow!