Ongoing Snark Thread

Meanwhile, alterego attempts suicide by mod after getting butthurt that no one laughed at his joke. Here’s his OP with the “joke” in the 2nd paragraph. He complains when no one gets it in post #14, and bitches about Colibri in post #18. He then opens two Pit threads about it, getting a warning for the second, which triggers a flounce in ATMB. He’s now suspended for 24 hours.

Where was the joke, exactly?

That is completely and totally unclear. Here’s what he said was the joke:

Apparently we are all uncool old farts because we don’t get it.

I’m surprised he only got a 24-hour suspension after that.

I think that “meme” doesn’t mean what he thinks it means.

Anyone have a link to his display of humor I somehow missed?

See post #221

#221 is the closest thing you’ll find, but you will be disappointed. He evidently thought “Where can I find a link to this so I can make sure no one ever does that?” was funny because [mumble mumble] MEME!

CastletonSnob just can’t let go of hating on the South. Let’s see if the warning follows, since he was told not to do that.

Ravid is a stupid, ignorant, asshole. If he keeps this shit up, I’m going to give him his very own Pit thread.

Autism isn’t all that bad folks, it’s just those damn parents screwing up the works. Fuck him with a cactus sideways.

I personally believe that, while the condition is bad, bad parenting can make it worse for a teacher, and that’s not trollish behavior from Ravid. I’m giving him a pass this time, but YMMV.

Don’t leave your kid alone with Jacquernagy. Not because they’ddo anything to them, but because I’m pretty sure he’d argue the guy with a gun had a good heart.

Huh.

I didn’t say Trump has a “good heart”. He has a “big heart” and I said he reserves it for a VERY SMALL CIRCLE of associates. That’s not being a good person, in my opinion. I don’t think he was or is a good person. There’s a difference, but it’s subtle and hard to articulate.+

His heart is a gated community.

Everybody welcome Mister TMI. Aside from the first post itself being…um…interesting, he really shares in his biography in his profile: “I was acutely psychotic for many years. I live in a group home. I am followed by a psychiatrist. I studied Law and at film school. I am not successful.”

I hope he’s a one-and-done poster. There’s only one other trajectory he can take here.

But the trajectory could be so interesting! :smiley:

I read that poster as either a one-and-done sad sack (as you say), or a passably clever troll, giving off “woe is me” rays and dripping with confusion and disorganization, trying to engage [del]suckers’[/del] posters’ more nurturing and helpful instincts. We know there are a lot of fish in that sea 'round here.

Enlarged hearts are generally not acceptable for transplant.

Yes, but what is the condition of the Shitgibbon’s Artery of Adamkiewicz?

Oh, it’s the best, most beautiful, biggest Artery of Whatyamacallit ever. Trust me, there is no problem there.