Shame on those that refuse the vaccine

Well, that’s kind of a selective memory of the thread in question that you’ve got there. Although your (Oct. '19) thread title phrase “these insects we refer to as Republicans” was widely criticized in that thread as dehumanizing, you didn’t get called a sociopath.

You did get somewhat mocked and shamed for ridiculously intemperate and irrational claims such as stating that people who legally voted for Trump should be literally tried for treason, or that your accusations must be true because googling the phrase “Republicans are scum” returns 410,000 hits.

That was some frothing raving bullshit on your part that roundly deserved mockery, irrespective of what one thinks of mere denunciatory rhetoric like calling Republicans insects.

Actually, it was Gyrate and some other posters who were making the rational points about Republican threats to the safety and rights of US citizens in that thread. You, on the other hand, had 11 brief posts (in a 347-post thread) that mostly consisted of incoherent ranting and calling Republicans insects and Nazis.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t fault you for specific predictions and analyses that you have made in various calmer moments that were rationally argued, even if some of them weren’t borne out by subsequent events. What I dislike are your after-the-fact citeless attempts to polish your reputation as a prophet by selectively condensing all the stuff you actually said into a few sanitized generalizations that you can claim in hindsight were flawlessly accurate.