Tootsie Pops or Blow Pops?

Which do you prefer?

Chocolate trumps all.

if I had to choose, Tootsie Pop. But both are low on my list of treats

I agree 100%

Blow Pops for me. The bubble gum is good, and I end up chewing it for a good long while and getting more bang for my dime.

I’ve never thought of the Tootsie Roll center as chocolate. I guess I though of it as its own thing, and kinda waxy.

Tootsie Pops, for sure! Especially if I can have the chocolate or cherry one!

Never been much of a bubble gum fan, even when I was much younger, but I’ve always loved me some Tootsie Rolls. So, when I’m trying to watch my junk food intake, a Tootsie Roll pop is perfect! It’s chocolaty, lasts a good while, and when I get to the center, there’s something chocolaty and chewy inside! What’s not to like? :slight_smile:

Blow Pops suck.

I’m not sure I’ve heard of Blow Pops. (At least, not in a candy situation, heh.)

Tootsie rolls are disgusting.

The gum in blow pops is repulsive. I don’t even know why. It’s not all the different from regular gum.

Being encased in candy ruins the bubble-gum. It has a weird texture and I can’t blow bubbles with it. On the other hand, Tootsie Roll inside lollipop candy should be against the Geneva convention. Push.

In Russia.

Tootsie Pops! I don’t really care for the gum inside Blow Pops. Plus, I got a pomegranate Tootsie Pop at Halloween this year…yum!

Tootsie rolls are vile.

Blow pops: I can’t handle chocolate.

Tootsie Pops! A fondly remembered taste of my childhood. Now where’s that wise old owl? I’ve got a question for him…

Blow Pops-better flavor.

Strawberry!

true story

I hate blow pops…The gum goes stale in five minutes flat.