Mafia Reunion Day 4

So, if anyone was wondering, I am going to do a quick dive into some of these “townie” people that Thing Fish mentioned in his post.

Pretty sure there is at least one wolf in there.

I am not trying to be obnoxious. But I fail to see why Scum would kill of one player (Angle) because they suspect another player (Prof P) is mafia. Why not just go for Prof P? Why add the extra WIFOM in the way the game might involve?

I am fine with you thinking like that. My brain just doesn’t follow that line of thinking :slight_smile:

I am re-posting this because in my original answer to Guiri’s points during YesterNight I messed up the quoting and it seemed like Lakai had made this point .

Wouldn’t it be ÜBER-COOL if any mafia player throwing a FOS couldn’t post again on other topics before having posted a re-read or case on the FOS’ed player :wink:

The logic is that since Angel was so utterly convinced that Prof was Town, if you(you being the Wolves in this case) kill her, and she flips Mafia, you have a snap lynch on Prof the next Day that is both good for Town and good for the Wolves.

Hi all, apologies for this being my first post of the Day, but life got busy. I have skimmed through to the end of the thread (as of the time I started this post) and I’m going back now to the start to make observations and comments. Forgive me, I’m gonna try to get two or three points per post, but I’m cooking dinner and house chores too, so they won’t be contiguous posts, and some of it has been covered already.

:frowning:

I think we should try to get 2 scum, but failing that one of the 2 claimed cultists needs to die to test their claim. It will have to be done, and we can’t count on scum kills or Batman to do it. We wasted the first opportunity and there are no guarantees we will get another chance to do it as a second lynch. I would rather it happen sooner than later so we can put some of the discussion points to rest and spur additional discussion regarding the reveal. If we have two good scum cases, I will definitely defer a cult lynch to another day and wait for either another multi lynch opportunity or hope for a scum or Batman cultist kill. If we do have 2 good scum cases, then of course we should do that.

The most spurious thing that jumped out at me on first read through was Hal trying to smear 2 players (Cookies and somebody else) for their votes on Idle. I never even clicked his link and didn’t know what it contained until other players commented. I was over it at that point, and his posting a screenshot of his pm was way out of bounds. I won’t fault anyone for their Idle vote regardless of the timetable. It was deserved and necessary. Trying to start a case against someone just for that is scummy AF.

I need to read some more before voting, but Hal is on my candidate list.

Now to go cook dinner.

Is it midnight there yet? if so WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! If not, please disregard until it is. I’ll have a drink for ya when I get off work in 6ish hours.

Thanks! But creepy.

Also thanks! And weird.

If only the creepy puppet were singing the weird song, THAT would be spectacular!

While looking at the former list, I saw the second list Thing Fish posted. This one is very interesting, since it lists 6 players, where 3 are confirmed townsfolk (The post was, of course, during Lakai’s first iteration).

An early find as I investigate the second list is this quote by Boozahol

which is a typical (to me) freudian slip by scum when a probable lynch involves someone they know is not on their team. Therefore, my call (so far) would be:

Vote Boozahol Squid

on probable wolfiness.

II asked because that is not what you said in the first post I quoted, ** Paul **

But couldn’t the case the be the other way around. Take a chance and if she is Town, then your teammate wolfy-Prof seems semi-confirmed?

I have to - and have- agreed with this D3 vote records are borked because of it

I’m trying not to vote for you twice based on this.

You vote Boozahol Squid with this IMO really whimpsy-vote. And you just happen to do it when he’s ahead?

I’d like to ask you to point to where you first posted about Squid and if you could be so kind to tell me why you find looking at Thing Fish only tells you something about Squid…

God damnit! I’m starving. I need a hit of that sweet bacon cheeseburgery yumminess!

I suppose this is a point I hadn’t thought of, but I’m not not convinced that that is the case.

I’m fairly certain that if we had a tie at 14 votes each, both would be lynched.

Missed this earlier, Thanks!

Nice catch! I was already wary of Khameleon, but this puts her in the solidly scum lean column. I will vote for her if needed.

I would say TOTALLY Borked. Or Yarbled.

Khameleon [spoiler]
D1.979 Trying to catch up. 2nd post better than editing. Colby may or may not have made a slip. Pinged by Septimus.
D1.982 Correcting what she said Colby said.
D1.1407 Crappy outcome. Not sure who she would have voted for.

Seems odd to me that she attributes one of the deaths (Septimus, Normal Phase) to 3rd party.
D2.66 Another crappy start. May have been mixed up about kills. Perhaps Suburban tracked someone before he died? FOS ToeJam; 3 known townies voted for him. Idle’s lack of interest might be because he is VT?
D2.67 Disagrees with Drain’s vote on CaptK, because soft claim from Septimus did look suspicious.
D2.202 May be misremembering whether it’s town!Idle or scum!Idle that doesn’t like to play.
D2.207 Questions Brewha’s switch claim, based on Batman’s role with “You don’t get to not kill someone”.
D2.208 Extra quote above?
D2.492 FOS Brewha
D2.716 Votes Brewha. Brewha’s switch PM does not match CaptK’s or Crys’s. Inclined to partially believe Crys.
D2.717 Not sure JohnnyB’s idea of having all the cultists claim is a good one.
D2.1117 Crap! Sorry Brewha - I really though you were lying about being Town
D3.593 Meeko’s poke vote is fair. Trying to catch up. Votes Idle.
D3.808 This vote feels to me like it’s being cast by someone scummy who knows my alignment is Town and has knowledge about me, possibly from an investigation or whatnot. It might be OMGUS but FOS Thing Fish.
D3.810 Idle - I have no idea if he’s playing us or not, but I’m a bit more inclined to think he is. ToeJam - I believe his claim for now. Five cultists seems like too many.
D3.811 Huh? at SNF’s Huh?
D3.825 All I was trying to do was to make a point that Thing Fish’s vote on me was weak and therefore perhaps he had addition information about me he didn’t care to elaborate on. It feels like someone searching for a place for a vote that will be somewhat inconspicuous.
D3.827 Thanks Lakai.2 for finding scum role that could get info. Agrees with CaptK that LtL unlikely to work.
D3.1014 Fluff
D3.1017 Seriously? I was right about Thing Fish being scummy and that makes me suspicious?
D3.1018 Sorry to see Idle go. ThingFish was fishy because of his crap reasons for voting for me.[/spoiler]

I’m still having trouble confusing Khameleon with Koldanar. So I wanted to review their posts. Here are my notes FWIW from Khameleon. At the end of D2 I was starting to think she had to be 3rd party, based on her believing Crys and voting Brewha, plus the odd statement that Septimus must have been killed by 3rd party. But then D3, she started talking about five cultists being too many, and so I’m not so sure.
No vote D1. Voted Brewha D2. Voted Idle D3. OMGUS FOS’s.

Hope I find time to look at Koldanar next.

:smiley: And Happy Birthday, SNF!

Happy birthday snf and plum!

um… what?

1. I started by looking at the players Thing Fish’s posts referenced. That was, after all, the reason why I voted yesterDay for him
  2. This was in hopes to find someone from his team (he was a wolf. Remember?)
  3. While looking at his posts and the players he referenced, I stumbled on a reference which contained another list of players, some of which have died and looked for a possible teammate amongst them.
  4. Like I have said before, I look for certain behavioral clues in the posts. One of them, or, more likely, most of them, are based on knowledge townsfolk don’t have before a reveal.
  5. Boozie made a comment stating he wasn’t in favor of a vote for someone who was headed for a lynch
  6. In my eyes that sounded like someone who KNEW that that person wasn’t on the WOLF team and therefore could make a very, very slight reference as to the wrongness of that vote

Gave you some time to come back to read and respond to me and cookie, but since you haven’t I’ll

vote Hal Briston

Laaaazy “case”… way to smudge, dude! Fact is Idle needed, and deserved, to be eliminated from the game, town or not, end of story, the sooner the better. OMGUS of course. Looking forward to hearing back from you, Hal.

@SNF: Half past midnight! High five!

I never (as far as I know, at least) had referenced Boozie before. So… what I am saying is I don’t know why you ask me where I have referenced him before.

+1, thank you.