24: Season 4: Episodes 23-24 (5:00am - 7:00am)

And now for the season finale!
This thread may be hazardous to your mental health. Open at your own risk.

24, Season 4, Episodes 23-24
5:00 AM - 7:00 AM

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Season 4 threads
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Season 3 threads
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Season 2 threads

Season 1 threads

I’m scared. I don’t know if I can suspend my disbelief for two hours. One hour has been taxing enough.

Should we say goodbye to Tony now, dead in yet another Hollywood cliche? Who else dies?

Take this for what it’s worth. I’ll space it down to prevent mouse-overs.

Rumor has it that Tony DOES NOT die. Marwan does, but not by Jack. Jack “dies”.

You know, as this season progresses I’m beginning to suspect that my shot at a Michelle & Chloe bra-n-panties pillow fight is becoming more and more unlikely…

-Joe, disappointed

Wait for the S4 DVD box set. :smiley:

Merijeek, that might be the only thing that can save this season! Even better, Michelle & Chloe versus Hot Terror Chick 1 & Audrey.

“I’m going to be in my bunk.”

“Michelle, it’s Jack. We found Marwan, but he killed my team and has me captive again, and Tony, too. He says he’ll let us go, only if you and Chloe strip down to your bras and panties right away, and get over here. He’s filling up a big vat with jello as we speak.”

I wonder how long it will take Jack to disarm that nuclear missle while dismantling in flight as he rides that baby like terror chick rides gay american terrorists.

Side note: Manny Coto has signed on as a writer for season 5.

Okay, I totally did not see that coming.

I thought Michelle was going to wonder why she didn’t hear rain over the phone. :slight_smile:

In a spoiler box for west coast dopers, although only contains info from what we just saw:

I reall hope the writers aren’t trying to get us to think Tony is dead. It could not be more obvious is was the red head lady and her son, or whoever that other dude was.

Which part are you talking about? It is obvious that Tony and Terror chick are still alive, and that she forced the neighbor peeps to walk out to the car so she could blow them up to cause a huge distraction while she escapes.

She is good.

The Chinese dudes picking up the CTU agent.

HA!

Tony is the fuckin’ man!

Oh, and I didn’t notice the lack of rain, but I did notice that the cell conversation had the car explosion on it…how could it, since the instant it expleded the cell would be gone and no signal to transmit an explosion? But the lack of rain works equally well. :slight_smile:

Agreed. That might be one of the coolest twists this entire season. This Chinese Consulate Security guy means business.

Did I see correctly that they had murdered two CTU agents? How do they find these American mercenaries to help them on such short notice?

Do you really have what it takes to let me shoot him while you’re looking him in the eye?

“Yes.”

Greatest line ever.

Woohoo!!! Black Bauer!
Go CURTIS!