3.01 Valar Dohaeris
3.02 Dark Wings, Dark Words
3.03 Walk of Punishment
3.04 And Now His Watch is Ended
3.05 Kissed by fire
3.06 The Climb
3.07 The Bear and the Maiden Fair
3.08 Second Sons

The books do not exist for the purposes of this thread. No references, hints, anything. TV show is its own entity.

Well, based on the story Cersei told Margaery in the last episode, this episode title is foreboding.

They wrote a song about Tywin Lannister, and that song is about genocide.

Only one more episode after tonight (well, until 2014). The season seems to have flown by like a bullet train.

Rumor is that in tonight’s episode they replace Rickon, who’s played by an actor at that “too old to be a cute kid and too young to be a tween idol” stage, with an adorable wildling waif described as “a 21st century Emmanuel Lewis!”, and in a voiceover Tyrion begins telling his future kids a very long story about how he met their mother (“But no, while she was indeed the greatest whore in Queen’s Wharf Heights Annex, she wasn’t your mother!”).

If something exciting doesn’t happen tonight, I’m really going to be seing red.

I am anxious but sad, this season is over far to quickly and last weeks no episode caused a very small withdrawal symptom the entire wait until next season may weaken me. :stuck_out_tongue:

On to the episode, last weeks focus on so few lines and the previous week being (for me) a slow episode means the final two are going to be chock full of plot advancement and I cannot wait to find out the situation on the north wall! (my personal favorite part)

The CGI is strong in this one.

Walder Frey isn’t incestuous with his daughters so far as I know, but he reminds me of a rich and noble version of Craster nonetheless (crude, greedy, absolutely selfish and unloving, graceless, lecherous, etc.).

Well, SHIT.

See enough red?

I am stunned, poor Arya…

Indeed.

Personally I say we saw to much, Robb and his mom :frowning: The Stark/Snow reunions all so close yet death kept them apart. I don’t know if I want to watch next week, the Starks were my favorite “family” and they are dying off.

Holy CRAP! I totally did not see that coming!

It’s a nice day for a Red Wedding…

That makes Brann the oldest surviving Stark, other than John Snow the bastid, right?

I guess Mr. Filch was pissed.

Sansa is older.

Unless you count Sansa

Yeah. I think that list of hers just added another name.

I’ve never gotten this sweaty from watching a tv show before.