LOST: Season Six 2-Hour Premier 2/2 (6.1/6.2)

Tonight!

Okay folks. This is it; the beginning of the end. We’ve waited six years for answers to all of the big questions, and tonight will kick off what we all hope will be an amazing LOST season. I’m sure tonight’s premier will be in the vein of all previous episodes and premiers: Raising more questions than answers, but that’s all part of the fun now that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.

She airs tonight at 9:00 pm Eastern, and runs to 11:00.

Also, don’t miss the preshow at 8:00 EST: Final Chapter, which I’m sure will be a rehash of all previous seasons, and discuss what’s already been answered and the questions still remaining.

Episode Summary for tonight:

The aftermath from Juliet’s detonation of the hydrogen bomb is revealed. [duh.]

We may now commence with the preshow/season buzz…

Thread Rules

Some useful Café Society links are given below:

Thread index for Season 1 Episodes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Thread index for Season 2 Episodes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread index for Season 3 episodes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread index for Season 4 episodes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread index for Season 5 episodes 1-2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16/17

The Official Lost Jargon Thread

Official “Lost” Questions ThreadSeason 1, Season 2, Season 3

Here are some interesting external links:

The Tail Section: Excellent site for still frame photos of key scenes, along with some good analysis. But… beware of spoilers!

Sledgeweb’s Lost… Stuff: Pretty good site, but again beware of spoilers. I use it mainly for the Timeline section, which is an incredibly detailed breakdown of “how long since…?” for almost anything you can think of (pre- and post-plane crash).

Door Map from Episode 2.17. A nicely cleaned up version of the diagram Locke saw while pinned under the lockdown doors. No spoilers.

Lostpedia: The wikipedia of Lost information. Quite a comprehensive site, but beware of spoilers!

ThEmIsFiTiShErE: The Misfit offers his whacky commentary on “Lost”. Is he a nut-case or a clever insider? Careful, though, possible spoilers.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks for starting this cmyk. I was just wondering if I needed to. Now I can just sit back and enjoy the ride.

No problem, I used your usual boilerplate for the OP. Feel free to add anymore relevant links to Lost threads that may have accrued between the seasons.

Popping in to say hi, and popping out again until after the show.

Dammit. My electricity has been off for 6 days due to an ice storm. It better come back before 8:00 or there will be HELL TO PAY!

Sounds like a time to invite yourself over to a Lost lovin’ friend’s house!

I for one am glad to be watching a show where I have no eff’n clue what will happen in the season premier. Even after watching the 4 minute spoiler buzzing around I still have no clue.

I’m giddy.

Btw, was there an off season ‘game’ this year?

And Nars Glinley, how the heck did you post that?

[Embarrassed Mode]Hi. My name is Nars Glinley and I read the Straight Dope at work. [/EM]

I was surprised to find I had the fortitude and will power to abstain from watching the 4 minute spoiler.

I can say I’m pretty much going in clean. It’s been a loooong wait.

Pff! That’s nothing to be embarrassed about. I used to do it all the time wherever I worked. It was the only thing that made the long hours bearable. Anyway, I work from home now, so I’m guilt free!*
*Not that I really felt much guilt about surfing at work. I always got my shit done. Pressing that damn button every 108 minutes.

The kids are going to grandma’s, my SO who tries to watch the show and wants to ask questions is at work, and I will be home in time to make dinner, eat, and clean up before it starts. Oh, I have to sever a phone line just in case too.

Good idea! Cutting all incoming contact to the outside world…

… but what to do about the kids? [looks at roll of duct tape]

VERY excited!

and cutting the phone lines…brilliant!

Can’t wait.

I’ve seen the first four minutes. Fairly minor spoilers if you do cave. Just enough to intrigue you further.

Can not wait for tonight!

Yep, I just know that either my wife’s mother or sister is going to call within five minutes of showtime. :rolleyes: It’s like a super power they have where they know just when to call at the worst time.

If my wife answers the phone I’ll make her go talk to them in another room, and when she comes back I WON’T TELL HER WHAT HAPPENED! :smiley:

I love your brand of evil™.

My Mother-in-law is the exact same way. It’s uncanny how they know the worst, most annoying time to call. If only there was a way to harness that ability for good. But I fear it’s an absolute evil.

I wonder what the old school song played on the record player in the opening shot will be, and who the dj will be revealed to be! Aside from that I am so ready for answers and, with a semi short final season, hope no precious minutes will be wasted on developing any new love stories

Does anybody know what the lag is for posting the shows on Hulu or abc.com? I don’t have a TV, and have relied on those websites for watching seasons 1-5 over the summer and fall.

It’ll be on abc.com tomorrow. That’s how I’ll be watching it.