24: Season 6: Episode 15 (8:00pm - 9:00pm)

FAQ Bauer (aka Thread Rules)
1) What can be discussed in plain text, unboxed?
A: Any events in episodes, once aired on the east coast – as well as any speculation based on these already-aired events.

2) What should I confine to spoiler boxes?
A: Any discussion of upcoming shows that contains information from sources outside the aired material, or any speculation based on such things. This includes the “Next week on 24” previews, which some people do not watch, in order to stay “pure”.

3) Which Middle Eastern country are we holding responsible for the attacks?
A: It’s that country that Fayed is from… you know, the one near the Persian Gulf… where we have that carrier group offshore… the country that has those oil fields… and the name of the country is tick-CHUNK 7:59:57 tick-CHUNK 7:59:58 tick-CHUNK 7:59:59 tick-CHUNK 8:00:00

Last week on 24…

Vice President Trigger McShootemup, knowing that he only has a brief time to play Commander-in-Chief because Wayne Palmer is sure to wake up soon, really wants his chance to press the “Nuke” button. He’s been dreaming of that ever since he was a little tyke, shooting squirrels with his BB gun and blowing up lizards with M-80s back on his daddy’s ranch.

Nadia has been detained as CTU Mole #3849 and has been brought a standard size Interrogation Snak Pack – cheese & crackers, a banana, and Cherry Kool-aid mixed with CTU Pain Juice[sup]TM[/sup].

Meanwhile, Jack’s endless hours spent playing video games in the Chinese prison pay off. He successfully veers the nuke-laden drone away from San Fran proper, crash landing it near a band of mentally-challenged nukular emergency response teams, who packed their gear pre-dispatch like this:

“Car?” – “Check!”
“Flashlights?” – “Check!”
“Fuzzy dice?” – “Check!”

20 minutes later, en route
“Radiation suits?” – “Oh, crap…”

And also the flatlining Charles Logan has been dubbed Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Episode.

24, Season 6, Episode 15
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Season 6 threads:
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8-9 10 11 12 13 14

Season 5 threads:
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23-24

Season 4 threads:
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23-24

Season 3 threads:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Season 2 threads:

Season 1 threads:

Little Ricky has been a bad boy. He just got proof that Nadia didn’t know about the leak on her system, and he’s going to cover it up and let her take the fall…

Then again, maybe not. What’s Ricky’s “buddy” from Denver playing at?

Up until a few minutes ago, I would have said “Milo = Mole.” Heck, I wanted to say that the name was a dead giveaway.

Jack adds mental abuse of a mentally challenged person to his repertoire.

Five bucks says the retarded guy gets killed.

Well, that was pretty tense. Brady got down on the ground just in the nick of time! Good timing by the sharpshooter.

Presidential candidates in the 24-universe seem to have a really tough time picking running mates that stay on friendly terms and have a general agreement of policy styles.

I’m just sayin…

Yeah, great timing for my wallet. :rolleyes:

Next…on a very special episode of 24…

Is there something in Powers Boothe’s contract that prevents him from playing a good guy? He’s a great actor and I’d love to see him do something besides evil. All that’s missing is a mustache to twirl.

Was anyone surprised when Russian guy asked for amnesty from prosecution? Or that he’ll get it?

A pretty solid episode aside from the now standard it-couldn’t-possibly-happen-in-that short-a-time problems. Even a little making out in the CTU patented hidden corner of the building. I liked the way Jack was scrutinizing bad Russian general. I could see his internal lie-detector working overtime.

Meanwhile, over on “Prison Break”, Michael got himself a Jack Bauer hoody of invisibilty.

Powers Boothe was great as Philip Marlowe in an '80s television series called “Philip Marlowe, Private Eye.” He was hard-boiled, but a good guy.

I’m still in shock that the Tac Team, for once, actually thought to bring a non-lethal weapon to a takedown where they had to take the suspect alive.

Truly amazing. I half expected to hear the instructions, “We need to take him alive”, followed by a Tac-Team redshirt’s inner response… “Okay, I’ll shoot him in the throat.”

Of course, this is the Tac-team that was under Bauer’s command. Perhaps it’s when other people command Tac-teams that incompetency ensues.

I was thinking special agent Brady.

Wayne Palmer verbally smacking the VP on the nose with a rolled up newspaper is in my top five “F*ck Yeah” 24 moments.

I’m embarrassed at how hard I laughed at that.

Last week someone here pointed out the odd phrasing the writers have had to use to avoid the characters actually naming the Mideast country in question. That made someone’s line tonight about “bombing Fayid’s country” really ring funny to me.

He’s being influenced by an alien symbiote. :smiley:

But he’s a Tok’ra, so it’s a nice alien symbiote.

My first thought after seeing Brady was, “Dear God, do not let Jack torture the mentally challenged guy.”

Special Agent Brady. That was a good one, Wolfian.