24: Season 6: Episode 22 (3:00am - 4:00am)

FAQ Bauer (aka Thread Rules)
1) What can be discussed in plain text, unboxed?
A: Any events in episodes, once aired on the east coast – as well as any speculation based on these already-aired events.

2) What should I confine to spoiler boxes?
A: Any discussion of upcoming shows that contains information from sources outside the aired material, or any speculation based on such things. This includes the “Next week on 24” previews, which some people choose not to watch.

3) Isn’t Jack tired of the crap he’s had to deal with today?
A: Yes, but he’s also starting to feel minor relief because he knows that it will all be over for a while, one way or another, in about 3 hours.

Previously on 24…

Lisa is sent back in to let her spy boyfriend “find” planted evidence that will appease the Russians. Then, she can’t find one single excuse to go to the bathroom to leave him alone with her cell phone. Apparently, “I really have to pee” just never occurred to her. So now she’s stuck doing more field research for her forthcoming autobiographical novel, “The Spy Who Boned Me”

And all of CTU’s crack field teams converge and conquer an empty warehouse. The remaining night security shift, trained by Steve Guttenberg in Police Academy, did not fare well against invading commandos. And Milo joins Curtis and Edgar in the great CTU Retirement Home in the Sky.

Milo’s expiration threatens to end Nadia’s love triangle issues, so I’m sure she will soon begin having conflicting emotions over Mike (who’s just so tender and caring lately) and the commando leader (who satisfies her urges for a “bad boy”).

And Jack has been captured by the bad guys – which is usually their fatal mistake.

24, Season 6, Episode 22
3:00 AM - 4:00 AM

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Season 6 threads:
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8-9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Season 5 threads:
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23-24

Season 4 threads:
1-2 3-4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23-24

Season 3 threads:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Season 2 threads:

Season 1 threads:

Maybe Russian Spy Boyfriend is really into certain deviant sex practices that can’t be discussed on network TV.

The other thing kind of ridiculous about that scene was, wouldn’t the boyfriend want to let her excuse herself somewhere, so he could get some juicy info off her blackberry, instead of acting like a horny sixteen year old.

If you mix the words up in that post just the tiniest bit, it’s really funny. :smiley:

Says the horny sixteen year old… :wink:

You obviously don’t understand men.

Heh-heh. Heh-heh. He said “horny”. Heh-heh.

Lisa wasn’t being strangled for that long – they made it sound like she was going to come out of it with brain damage and just a pre-school education.

I liked the Jack/Doyle rescue scene. When Jack popped out of the hole and started shooting at the fleeing cars, I fully expected them to get away – and Jack to only put a few dings in the tail car. I didn’t expect that to turn into the full-on rescue. But Jack should seriously have shot Cheng when he had him pinned on the walkway.

Why the hell is Daddy Bauer so desperate to have little Josh go with him? Clearly Josh doesn’t want to be “his legacy”, and it’s going to be hard to convince him to take over The Company and complete his turn to the Dark Side. Or did Grampa Bauer give Josh an anal probe when he was a baby and implant some important piece of top secret technology in his rectum – which he now must retrieve?

The Sliding Bauer Death Shot was quite probably the high point of the entire season.

Oh yes – I almost forgot about that move when I posted before. That was indeed the best Jack Action moment of the evening.

When is Marylin going to tell Jack and Josh who Josh’s real father is? :wink:

Yeah, it seemed like it was about 15 seconds max. But I guess if you can get anywhere in LA in 15 minutes in *24 *Universe, you can get brain damage in 15 seconds.

Or 22 episodes.

When President Subaru threatened to retaliate, somehow I knew he was going to give the VP 2 hours to respond. I’m psychic like that! :slight_smile:

Edgar? :smiley:

I enjoyed the fight scene inside CTU with Nadia and Morris getting in on the action.

And yet they didn’t bother to give Chloe an assault rifle. Pshaw.

Speaking of which, she had better survive the finale, dangit!

That’s what I keep wondering. But is the real daddy Jack or Grandpa(eeew)?

-Joe

We must be related! :wink:

Of course, I was wondering why losing a piece of former Russian hardware is an act of war but apparently admitting to spying is perfectly fine.

I think it has something to do with the VP being an asshole.

The US has, what, three more of those Magic Chips?

The Commies better watch their mouths or India, Pakistan, and the EU might be getting early Christmas presents.

-Joe